Add your tenant to our Database
Renter Database collects fact based tenant history from landlords, property managers, and apartments and makes it available to the rental housing community to help screen tenants more accurately. This is a great tool to encourage your tenants to be good tenants knowing that their rental history will be added online for future landlords to see. Those who share their tenant’s rental history receive credits which they can then use to lookup their future rental applicants. Every time a tenant moves out from your properties, we encourage you to add your tenant's history to Renter Database. This is also used to report bad tenants and add good tenants to our database to help other landlords know more about tenants that would not be known about them by simply running a credit report.
Renter Database is used by many landlords, Property Management Companies and Apartments when Screening their rental applicants. Property Management companies and Apartments can easily integrate their software with our software with only 5-10 minute one time setup. Landlords who don’t use any property management software use our website to submit reports about their tenants manually using a simple online form below.
Or Get Started on integrating your website with our Renter Database here Get Started with Renter Database * It only takes 5-10 minutes to signup and get your unique link that you will simply place on your website. All landlords who request a reference about your tenants will request reference from your website. Your tenant's data will automatically be submitted into our Renter Database for future (legitimate) landlords to see.
- When you submit your tenant's history, it shows up on google/bing search when future landlords search for their name.
- Get credits for sharing rental history about your tenants, which give you free searches in our Renter database.
- Ensure that all the data we ask you to share with us is legally sharable with others in the rental housing community.
- Help the rental housing community and improve your reputation.
- No manual work needed, after initial setup with your software, reports to the database are completely automated.
- See all Rental History Reports submitted by you
- See all Rental History Reports Searched by you
Here is a simple one page form that landlords uses to submit their tenant to our Renter database
What’s reported into Renter Database?
You can report all or some of the following data.
- Move in / Move out dates
- Rent amount paid?
- Number of times paid late?
- Bounced check was given?
- Money owed on move-out?
- Gave sufficient notice on move out?
- Got evicted?
- Broke a lease agreement?
- Unauthorized guests/pets?
- Reports of complaints?
- Criminal Activity?
If data is manually submitted by a landlord using our website, it could also include more information such as:
- Would you rent to them again?
- What was the level of care or rental unit?
- Overall 5 star rating as a tenant
The report also contains the contact information of the landlord where the data came from so you contact them for more information. See a sample completed report here Sample Renter Report in our Renter Database