Landlord Reference Reports
Traditional Rental History Verification
- It’s a manual process of calling, faxing or emailing a previous landlord.
- On average takes 2-7 days to receive a rental reference from previous landlord.
- Most previous landlords are not willing to provide references due to fear of being sued.
- No incentive for landlords to spend their time and money to provide a reference.
- No way to verify if the person who’s giving a reference is truly a previous landlord.
Modern Rental History Verification
- Rental references are requested and submitted online or through our api.
- Instant access to existing records, or 1-2 days when requesting reference through us.
- Landlords have peace of mind because everything they share is legal and fact based.
- Landlords have an incentive to provide a reference, because they earn rewards.
- All references are submitted by verified landlords or the property in question.
Did tenant get evicted
Any damages done to property
How many times paid rent late
Complaints by others
NSF Checks given
Lied on application
Gave sufficient notice
Monthly rent amount
Address of tenancy
Move in/out dates
Contact of providing landlord
As Seen on: