Modern Landlord Reference Checks
Traditional Rental History Verification
- It’s a manual process of calling, faxing or emailing a previous landlord.
- On average takes 2-7 days to receive a rental reference from previous landlord.
- Most previous landlords are not willing to provide references due to fear of being sued.
- No incentive for landlords to spend their time and money to provide a reference.
- No way to verify if the person who’s giving a reference is truly a previous landlord.
Modern Rental History Verification
- Rental references are requested and submitted online or through our api.
- Instant access to existing records, or 1-2 days when requesting reference through us.
- Landlords have peace of mind because everything they share is legal and fact based.
- Landlords have an incentive to provide a reference, because they earn rewards.
- All references are submitted by verified landlords or the property in question.
Landlord Reference reports contain answers to the following:
Was served an eviction notice?
Would you re-rent to him/her, if qualified?
Broke a lease agreement?
Any correction notices served?
NSF Check given? How many times?
Paid rent late? How many days late?
Gave sufficient notice to vacate?
Owed you money after leaving?
Monthly rent amount?
Address of tenancy?
Move in/out dates?
As Seen on: